Welcome

Thanks for visiting Sacha Mullen Photography’s blog. Here is where I post some of my most recent work so please feel free to browse and leave comments. Thanks for stopping by.

A Sunny October Weekend | Vancouver Family Photography

As October is coming to an end and November is nearing (yikes!!!), looking back I have to say we've had a pretty decent October. Usually I'm always in the studio due to the constant rain or unreliable weather forecast, but this month I actually managed to head outside for for a few sessions.


This session was taken at Stanley Park a couple weekends back and man did it ever feel good being outside enjoying the sun. Now mom just wanted some super candid shots and as one of her children is an active two year old, she thought it best that the session take place outside where little Miss. R could run, run, run! Wow, am I ever glad we did because that is exactly what she did. I forgot how much energy two year olds have!!!! Olga, I had a wonderful time getting to know you better and hanging out with you and your gorgeous family!


0 comments:

Post a Comment