Welcome

Thanks for visiting Sacha Mullen Photography’s blog. Here is where I post some of my most recent work so please feel free to browse and leave comments. Thanks for stopping by.

Two weeks new - Baby Ken | Vancouver Newborn Photography

Meet baby Ken at just over 2 weeks old. I think mom and dad were a little worried at first that Mr. Hungry wouldn't settle down and get his photo session finished. The thing with newborns is that they run the show! Actually, I think they continue to run the show after the newborn phase as well... so I hear! LOL!

After many feedings and lots of cuddles, there were some great images captured.

Keiko and Gianni, it was wonderful to get to know you and a privilege to capture some of the first portraits of your new family. Congrats!




0 comments:

Post a Comment