Welcome

Thanks for visiting Sacha Mullen Photography’s blog. Here is where I post some of my most recent work so please feel free to browse and leave comments. Thanks for stopping by.

Welcome Baby Erin | Vancouver Newborn Photography

I used to work with the father of this beautiful baby girl a few years back and as we have managed to keep in touch, I was given the pleasure of photographing their new little miracle at just 7 days new.


It was wonderful hanging out with you and your family Grant. Congratulations on becoming parents!!!


On a side note, Grant is involved in a wonderful foundation called "The 4 What Matters Foundation".  As I find the foundation unique with a great cause(s) behind it, I thought I would give it a shout out.  Please feel free to check out The 4 What Matters Foundation HERE.   




0 comments:

Post a Comment